What is a Kansa Wand ?
Kansa metal is a bronze alloy of copper and tin, its handle is wooden. It is an ancient skincare tool that predates the jade roller and gua sha. Incorporating this 5000 year old facial massage technique into your skincare routine not only helps promote blood circulation , lymphatic drainage but also helps balance skin's natural Ph.
How is it different from other beauty tools available in the market ?
While Chinese medicine facial massage techniques using gua sha and jade rollers focus on the acupuncture meridians, Kansa massage utilises the body’s marma or pressure points along the chakras that balance the flow of the doshas – Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Massaging the skin with the Kansa wand helps to remove built-up toxins in the lymph nodes by draining them out, balances acidity in your skin and evens out skin tone.
Kansa Massage provides a more effective, less invasive, alternative to Gua Sha and Jade-roller massage.
Due to the less invasive technique , using a Kansa tool for face massage can be used by all skin types even skin types that get easily inflamed , irritated or are acne prone.
What are the benefits ?
It helps reduces inflammation and puffiness of the skin. This in turn reduces the appearance of under eye circles, brightens the complexion, tightens pores, and helps reduce the appearance of fine lines.
How to use to get best results ?
- Cleanse your face and neck with a gentle cleanser and apply a Face Oil on your face and neck
- Forehead Massage: Massage the middle of your forehead in clockwise and anti-clockwise motion using the Kansa wand five times each
- Figure 8 Technique: Massage around your eyes in a figure 8 motion for five times
- Jawline Massage: Massage from the sides of your nose along the jawline for five times
- Kansa massage can be done couple times every week to get best results.